Exporting in a Global Market
To celebrate Women’s History Month, we invite you to participate in a virtual event bringing together leaders from some of the top women’s business organizations, as well as successful women-owned business exporters. Hosted by the Minority and Women-Owned Business Office of the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), this webinar will include two in-depth sessions focused on strategies for successfully exporting American-made goods and services.
You Will Learn About:
- New tips and resources for international trade
- Government-backed financing tools that allow
- you to safely expand your business
- Exporting using the power of collaboration
- Current exporters’ experiences
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.