Follow us on CEED Lending Facebook page
Use the Get Started button to determine if you qualify for a small business loan.
The Oakland County Revolving Loan Fund (OCRLF) was created to provide gap financing to for-profit businesses negatively affected by COVID-19, primarily small businesses owned by minorities, women, or located in an economically, disadvantaged area. Only small businesses in Oakland County, Michigan can apply. Nonprofits are ineligible.
Loan proceeds can be used to finance the acquisition and modernization of commercial real estate, acquisition of machinery/equipment, facility renovations, and working capital.
- Loan amount up to $200,000 maximum
- Business must be located in Oakland County, Michigan
- Nonprofits are ineligible
Oakland County Revolving Loan Fund can provide gap financing up to one-third of total project cost
- Minimum 10% owner’s equity into project
- Term loans with amortizations up to ten years
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Types of projects include acquisition and modernization of commercial real estate, acquisition of machinery/equipment, facility renovations, and working capital
- Bank/Credit Union can have first lien on assets
- OCRLF dollars can be considered as equity into project for loan to value purposes
- Bank/Credit Union loan combined with owner’s equity make up two-thirds of project cost
- Use the Get Started button to see if you qualify for a loan.
With loan acceptance, business owners will participate in the full loan client experience by attending business support sessions with our Loan Client Success Coordinator.
If you have questions or need assistance with the application process, contact a Loan Officer by calling 734-677-1400.
You are also encouraged to attend loan orientations provided by CEED Lending.
Make a Payment