Women Business Enterprises (WBE) Services provides certified WBEs with the tools and resources to maximize their certification via webinars, forums, educational series, and engagement opportunities.
Certified, Now What?
Now that you are certified, attend the training webinars to discover the opportunities, and learn how to leverage your WBENC WBE certification. Webinars are for WBE owners and business development team members.
WBE Onboarding Webinar (Monthly)
The WBE Onboarding is an introductory webinar and overview of how WBENC and Great Lakes WBC is here to support your business growth.
WBE Toolkit Training Webinar (Live Quarterly or On-Demand)
The WBE Toolkit training will outfit you with the strategies and tools to maximize your new certification. This webinar will strengthen and grow your WBENC network and opportunities. Attend a Live webinar or watch On-Demand.
WBE Forums offer Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) with opportunities to build relationships and increase capacity. Quarterly sessions are held at various locations within Michigan, Indiana, or virtually. WBE Forums include a corporate presentation by one of our corporate members and an opportunity to network with other WBEs.
The WE Succeed program’s mission is to provide transformational learning and development to equip WBEs with the next steps to growing sustainable businesses and maximizing growth opportunities. The Great Lakes Women’s Business Council is empowering women business owners to rebound and effectively position their companies despite the impact caused by COVID-19 or other unforeseen disruptions. Women Business Enterprises (WBE)s looking to scale their businesses through learning and developing procurement relationships with corporations, financial institutes, higher education institutes, and fellow women business owners.
Each module will be hosted by a WE Succeed Influencer, preassigned WBEs and corporate member executive. We Succeed Influencers will have the role to the Great Lakes WBC team in the development and execution of modules.
- Modules are open to WBEs and women business owners for an investment of $50 per module fee, or $125 for three modules. We strongly encourage you to participate in all modules.
- WE Succeed cultivate peer groups will provide participants further opportunity to make connections and have further discussions regarding action steps from each module. Groups will be formed at the end of each module, and pre-assigned leaders will coordinate the follow-up session.
- The third module will be held during the 21st Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference as part of the conference workshops. Participants will need to register for the conference.
- Modules will be held virtually unless otherwise indicated for the 2021 program. The Great Lakes WBC will evaluate the potential to host module four in-person in Indiana.
- Access to business expertise in areas that impact women in business.
- Cultivate opportunities to develop relationships among WBEs and corporate member members.
- Empower women business owners to be forward-thinking and innovative during business challenges.
MODULE DATES AND REGISTRATION COMING SOON
Events and Engagements
Check the events schedule for the entire region and partners.