Business Development Specialist
Reports to: CEED Lending Manager: The successful candidate will be resourceful, organized, and motivated to increase loans to worthy small businesses, enhance the organization’s reputation and look for new and creative ways to market our loan products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable as well as recent experience in small business lending. Knowledgeable regarding the challenges experienced by small businesses desired.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners leading to small business loan applications.
- Identify and manage relationships with external stakeholders and other community leaders, community partners, and other financial institutions.
- Strong business acumen.
- Curate relationships with market partners, borrowers, and prospects as well as other community stakeholders within our sectors with a focus on underserved communities.
- Conduct presentations to groups, individuals and represent CEED Lending at business and industry functions.
- Monitor market trends and opportunities that will impact the organization and/or our stakeholders.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.