Business Essentials for Driving Growth
Hear how Corporations are pledging to work with suppliers that adhere to sustainability standards. In recent years, a rising number of corporations have pledged to work only with suppliers that adhere to sustainability standards. It is expected of their first-tier suppliers to comply with those standards, and in turn first-tier ask for compliance from their suppliers—who ideally ask the same from their suppliers. And so on. The aim is to create a cascade of sustainable practices that flows smoothly throughout the supply chain. More and more companies are recognizing sustainability as a growth driver. Is your company prepared? Development of a sustainability program is increasingly being recognized as a business essential, not a “nice to have.” Businesses that implement sustainability have a greater probability of winning contracts.
What you’ll gain
- Understand how sustainability in your business model is a growth driver and competitive advantage
- Participate in Corporate-Led Sustainability Roundtables
- Design Your Own Sustainability Strategy
- Keynote Expert Shares Importance of Sustainability as a Business Model
- Receive a guide to design a sustainability plan
- Hear firsthand from women business owners who are leading with sustainability
- Network with corporate members in a discussion of sustainability measures
- Acquire informative links to sustainability resources
Who Should Attend
Women business owners/founders, corporate partners, business leaders, certiﬁed WBEs, women ready to take their businesses to the next level.