This year’s Allstate annual Business Diversity Summit will be bigger and better than ever before, and you’re invited! We’re bringing leading corporations, diverse business owners, investors, legislative representatives and more for five days of information sharing, networking, inspiration, and ideas aimed at closing the wealth gap through big and bold moves.
We’re kicking off this Summit on November 7 with keynote addresses by Tom Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, Allstate and Cheryl Harris, Allstate’s Chief Procurement Officer. Other sessions include:
- Meet the Category Management Team
- Get an insider’s look at “How to do business with Allstate”
- Legal, Marketing, and Technology share how they are breaking the norm and driving results
- Best Practices by leading supplier diversity experts including members from the Billion Dollar Round Table (BDR) and others
- A special celebration for Veterans Day with a surprise guest
- If wellness is your passion, we’ll see you early every day of the Summit for wellness and work life balance sessions with Jason Campbell (CEO, Brand Sports). Looking for a night of fun with the kids? Invite your families and spend the evening with Caden Harris (CEO-Caden Financial) as he shares the importance of financial literacy for kids. Looking for a diverse supplier to work with? Visit our diverse supplier showcase, where you’ll meet some of the top diverse suppliers who are ready to do business with you. You must have a zoom account to participate. Please login to your zoom account or create a free zoom account.
- So, mark your calendars to join us. You won’t want to miss this event. Hope to see you there.