Certification Administrative Clerk
Reports to the Certification Director
Works in Livonia, Michigan office
The individual will be responsible for supporting the Certification Staff in addition to the specific objectives includes the following.
- Assist with certification department logistics and communicate application requirements with applicants
- Update the WBENC 2.0 Link database as needed
- Maintain daily payment intake reports, which are then filed on WBENC 2.0 Online portal
- Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of legal records.
- Communicate with applicants regarding missing documents or requirements
- Maintain a call log
- Maintain orientation registrations and follow-ups
- Attend Committee Meetings and take meeting minutes
- Represent Certification as a backup as necessary for Vendor events.
- Maintain an Excel spreadsheet of committee members and national training requirements.
- Explain the website navigation to applicants
- Administrative support for the Certification Team
- Prepare documents for the committee meetings
- An emphasis on details is imperative
- Perform a Phase One review of all incoming applications
- Answer office phones along with other support staff
- Attend regular staff meetings
- Attend monthly meetings of the certification team
- Attend monthly WBENC certification calls
- Some travel and overnight stay are required in and out of state.
- Occasional extended hours
- Experience managing multiple projects
- There is a possibility that you will have to attend WBENC certification training and meetings out of town
- You will work remotely or on a hybrid basis until further notice
- In addition, other assignments may be assigned
Associate Degree preferred or equivalent skills in business
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Business knowledge preferred but applicable experience needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Excel and Word, Zoom, Microsoft Teams & PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional phone skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Salesforce knowledge desired *(not required)
Submit resume to Kelly Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this job posting.