12 Best Minority Small Business Grants
If you’re having trouble qualifying for traditional financing, or simply want to consider all of your options, small business grants are a great funding alternative. Unlike business loans, where you have to pay back the capital you borrow—plus interest—grants are essentially free money.
- The National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE) Growth Grants Program
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBTT)
- Rural Business Development Grants
- USDA Water & Waste Disposal Loan & Grant Program
- Tribal Energy Development Capacity Grant Program
- USDA Community Connect Grants
- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- First Nations Development Institute Grants
- SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
- Asian Women Giving Circle Grants
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest
The grants listed are from Fundera. The website lists the 12 Minority Small Business Grants along with more information.