Updated July 19, 2022
- CEED Lending | An initiative of the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Fund Dreamer
- Street Shares
- The 10k Project
- Michigan Good Food Fund – The Michigan Good Food Fund provides financing to good food enterprises that are working to increase access to affordable, healthy food in low-income and underserved communities in Michigan.
- Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council
- Michigan Business Grants & Resources
- MIWISH Grants for Small Business | Apply
- Indiana Small Business Grants for Women
- Southern Smoke: Emergency Relief Program
- 12 Best Minority Small Business Grants for 2022 | Fundera | Investopedia
- Attention Women Entrepreneurs! Women’s Net has grants available for women seeking to start or grow existing businesses. Each month they award Amber Grants of at least $10,000. The grant deadline is May 31. Visit ambergrantsforwomen.com
- CEED Lending | CEED Lending is an initiative of the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council (WBC). We provide business expansion financing and small business loans to start-up and existing enterprises owned by women or men in the following nine southeast Michigan counties: Hillsdale, Jackson, Lenawee, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne. Loan amounts vary from $5,000 to $50,000.
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance | Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance | This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- Goldman Sachs Resource Center
- KIVA loans | 0% Interest Loans now come with a 60 day grace period and a $15,000 maximum
- Detroit Means Business | Detroit’s Home for Small Business Resources
- Facebook’s Business Resource Hub has information and toolkits to help manage your business through
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women | Free-to-access online business education program available to any woman around the world
- IBM Institute for Business Value
- KPMG infographic and checklist on understanding the implications of COVID-19 for private companies.
- Michigan Food Assistance
- New Economy Initiative – COVID-19 Resource Center for Small Businesses
- Project N95 is the national clearinghouse for personal protective equipment for medical workers. Hospitals report what supplies they need and suppliers report what supplies they have. If you are a WBE supplier with medical supplies and equipment, submit here to help connect with hospitals in need
- Tech Against Coronavirus | Tech software solutions and products that help maintain collaboration when working remotely
- Techtown Detroit | Free consultations with members of the TechTown team using digital platforms
- Tory Burch Foundation | The Tory Burch Foundation empowers women and women entrepreneurs by providing access to capital, education and digital resources
- WBENC COVID-19 Resources