Two Executive Education Programs Applications are Now Open
Ready to continue your professional development journey and invest in yourself and your business?
WeTHRIVE Application due March 27, 2023
WeIGNITE, powered by EOS®, Application due April 1, 2023
Read to learn about which Executive Education Program may be best for you!
Brought to you by
NEW this year – we are going LIVE and in-person in May 2023 in Minneapolis, MN!
If you are feeling that your business has “hit the ceiling” in terms of growth, WeIGNITE, powered by EOS®, may be perfect for you. WeIGNITE, powered by EOS®, will take place in-person and onsite in Minneapolis, MN, on Monday, May 8th – Wednesday, May 10th, 2023.
EOS® is a set of simple, practical, real-world tools that help entrepreneurs and leadership teams improve the operational value of their businesses.
During this 2.5 day program in Minneapolis, MN, Certified EOS Implementers® help WBEs achieve TRACTION in their businesses through learning to self-implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System described in the book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman, with special insights into succession planning to secure your company’s long-term success.
- Operational Excellence: Company Vision Clarity, effective operational structure and staffing, how to face and tackle issues and challenges productively, clear and proactive communication approaches
- Foundational Business Tools: Organizational Accountability and Meeting Management
- Bust Through the Ceiling: Gain Traction in Your Business with recentered operational and business processes
- Clarify What’s Next: Succession Planning
Apply by April 1, 2023!
Brought to you by
WeTHRIVE provides essential knowledge and education in 5 foundational business disciplines: Leadership & Comm, Financial Mgt, Business Strat, Ops & HR, Marketing & Sales.
PROGRAM DATES: April 11 – June 8
Education Sessions: Tuesdays (11-1 ET and 2-4ET), Thursdays (12-2 ET)
Peer Groups: 3 Fridays, 1 hour
*Visit the Program page to review the Program Schedule and Individual Track Schedules
- Rise/Grow/Thrive Tracks: 3 Tracks with specially curated curricula designed for all levels of businesses
- Necessary Skills and Knowledge: Allows CEOs to gain essential skills and business knowledge, in the areas where you need it (can also bring members of their teams to appropriate sessions)
- Community and WBE Networking: Peer provides connectivity with other WBEs throughout the program
- Access to More WBENC Professional Development: WeTHRIVE is an important foundational program for other WBENC Exec Programs
Apply by March 24, 2023