Loan Development Coordinator
Reports to CEED Lending Manager
This position is responsible to grow the loan pipeline for CEED Lending. It also requires extensive customer contact, currently virtual but ultimately evolving to in-person meetings.
- Participate in marketing/outreach activities.
- Develop a pipeline for loan activity/conversion.
- Seeks opportunities through seminars, small business educational events,
- Collaborates with external stakeholders and supporters.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with other partner organizations to make and receive referrals.
- Work closely with the management team to create and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Become a member of the internal loan committee.
- Support client engagement through community outreach activities such as chamber meetings, DDA meetings, and other small business events that will be beneficial for CEED Lending.
- Develop a high degree of visibility in the marketplace representing CEED Lending.
- Provides prospective borrowers with
- Maintains regular contact with Loan Officer on status of active files.
- Report on market trends and or new programs that could impact CEED Lending.
- Attend regular staff meetings
- Attend and assist with Great Lakes WBC signature events
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/or minimum or 5 years of work experience in small business, community, or mission-based lending.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with diverse constituents is required.
- Proficiency with MS Office is required with an emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge of and commitment to community development preferred.
- Experience working with diverse range of communities and people.
Submit resume to Kelly Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this job posting