Would you like to join our team?
Reports to the Senior Director of Membership & Corporate Development Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Recruit corporate members in Indiana
- Maintain relationships with Indiana corporate members
- Provide sourcing assistance to corporate members
- Assist in special projects assigned by the Director of Membership
- Participate in Corporate Development Committee (CDC) meetings
- Manage WBE participation in corporate matchmakers
- Set up and maintain corporate members in the WBENC database
- Generate corporate members annual invoice and mail annual membership, certificates.
- Personalize and mail out welcome packets to new members
- Time management the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Assist with the composition of “WE Match” event at the annual conference
- Ability to answer general Great Lakes WBC questions and share how to navigate the corporate segment of the website
- Process credit card payments as required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Indiana Signature Events
Develop and implement annual Indiana signature event including cultivation of sponsors, budget development, program planning and logistics, identifying presenters and others involved with program implementation.
- Attend regular staff meetings
- Some travel is required
- Extended hours on occasion
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Other assignments as needed
- Assist with Great Lakes WBC events as a support team member
- Three years of office experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience is required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as with committees and in team settings
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong communication skills
- Performs well under high pressure
- Ability to work under deadline
- Strong writing skills
- Professional appearance is a priority
Submit resume to Kelly Hill at email@example.com. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this job posting.