Rise, Grow & Thrive
If you are a WBENC-Certified WBE, the WeTHRIVE executive education program is designed to support you today and position your company for future growth and success.
Graduates of the program rave about the knowledge, insights and networking that they received in WeTHRIVE. It’s an essential program for all WBEs looking to boldly grow, sustain and thrive in their business for the long term.
Applications due November 14, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: This application must be completed in its entirety and cannot be saved or returned to at a later time.
WeTHRIVE Digital Winter 2022-2023 will be held from November 30, 2022 – February 1, 2023 using the Google Meet platform. The program will be held on the following Wednesdays from 12:00-2:00 ET, except the kickoff session which will be held from 12:00-2:30 ET to allow for instruction on using the Google Meet platform.
The program dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 from 12-2:30 pm ET – includes best practices for using Google Meet
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022 from 12-2 pm ET
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023 from 12-2 pm ET
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 from 12-2 pm ET
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023 from 12-2 pm ET
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023 from 12-2 pm ET
Participation in WeTHRIVE Digital is contingent upon the applicant having an active WBENC Certification and prior completion of the WeTHRIVE and/or WeIGNITE programs.
- Currently WBENC-Certified and in good standing as a Women’s Business Enterprise by WBENC and Regional Partner Organization
- Must be the majority owner of the company
- Completed a previous cohort of the WBENC WeTHRIVE executive education program, Tuck Capstone Program, and/or the WBENC Executive Education Program/WeIGNITE, powered by EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®