Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC), Southwest Michigan First and a regional partner group* are excited to host the Southwest Michigan Buyer-Supplier Meet & Match, connecting Michigan suppliers to purchasing organizations for procurement opportunities. The event will include presentations on how to do business with participating buyers, information on growth resources available for Michigan businesses, networking and pre-scheduled one-on-one buyer-supplier meetings.**
The event is open to anyone interested in attending, with a priority focus on opportunities for local and diverse suppliers. Registration is required; a supplier application for one-on-one meetings is separate and required for those interested in being considered.
Registration and the supplier application will open on/around August 24th; please check back at that time to submit.
PMBC is excited to partner with Southwest Michigan First, and a regional partner group* on an upcoming Southwest Michigan Buyer-Supplier Meet & Match event held on October 19th at Western Michigan University’s Fetzer Center. We want to invite your organization to:
- Participate as a resource partner at a walk-up table at the event
– If you are interested, please confirm your attendance with the PMBC event lead Katy Till at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promote the event to your supplier networks
– The supplier application for 1:1 meetings that will take place during the event will open the week of 8/22. Attached is a flyer that can be used in promotion efforts. PMBC will distribute an eblast on/around 8/25 that we will forward to you if you’d like to share directly with your network.
- Recommend suppliers for a purchasing opportunity with DTE
– DTE intends to award a purchasing opportunity during the 10/19 Southwest Michigan Buyer-Supplier Meet & Match event to a qualified local (SW MI region) and diverse supplier. They can provide promotional/marketing items, including event/tradeshow signage (tabletop and/or pull-up) and other materials. This will be an excellent opportunity for a small business to secure work with DTE and develop a relationship that may lead to additional projects. Before the event, PMBC will work with DTE to schedule virtual or in-person meetings with vetted suppliers to narrow a list of finalists.
We ask your organization to provide a list of suppliers in your network who may be a good fit for the opportunity. PMBC will provide direct outreach to these businesses, letting them know which organization recommended them, and will schedule pre-qualification meetings with DTE to determine potential next steps. If you have questions about this opportunity, please get in touch with Katy Till (PMBC) at email@example.com.