If you are a WBENC-Certified WBE, the WeTHRIVE 8-week executive education program is designed to support you today and position your company for future growth and success.
Apply by January 14, 2022
As we enter WBENC’s 25th Anniversary year, we are excited to offer our 4th cohort of WeTHRIVE! Graduates of the program rave about the knowledge, insights and networking that they received in WeTHRIVE. It’s an essential program for all WBEs looking to boldly grow, sustain and thrive in their business for the long term.
During the 8-week program, WBEs will attend virtual learning sessions with their track across five disciplines: Leadership & Communications, Financial Management, Business Strategy, Operations & Human Resources, and Marketing & Sales. WBEs should plan to commit about 3 to 4 hours per week to participate in weekly 2-hour courses and 3-4 peer group sessions.
Through our network of business leaders and industry experts, WeTHRIVE will help you:
- Evaluate the sustainability of your business today.
- Learn strategies to sustain your business in times of crisis and to build in recovery.
- Practice skills targeted at alternative strategies for growth.
- Engage with WBE peers on the impacts and aftermath of COVID-19 to find and share solutions to critical business issues.
- Build a community of WBEs that will serve to support your growth into the future.
*Final schedule will be provided upon acceptance to the program.