Join Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) and DTE Energy for a buyer-supplier matchmaking event on March 17th, 2022, focused on renewable energy (solar, wind and electric vehicles). The first part of the program took place virtually in November, 2021 and provided attendees an overview of how to access opportunities in renewable energy.
The matchmaking event in March will include one-on-one buyer-supplier meetings for selected businesses. The event will not be open to the public and suppliers will be notified with additional details if selected by DTE Energy for participation.
DTE is looking for:
- Commercial charging hubs installation
- Electrical contractors
- Electrical material distribution
- Major component crane, rigging, and project management
- Land acquisition companies
- Land surveying
- Solar module storage/ local freight
- Underground excavation
- Wind and Solar Technicians
For additional detail on the needs listed above, and to be considered for a one-on-one meeting with DTE Energy, interested suppliers should complete an application by February 11.