The WBENC Energy Executive Program is a highly interactive and immersive executive education experience focused on driving the development of Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) leaders within the Energy Industry.
The goal of the Energy Executive Program is to help women-owned businesses grow their industry knowledge and relationships, increase their competitive advantage, and enhance their capabilities within the Energy Industry, securing their place as a critical part of the global energy supply chain.
- Wed, Sept 21, 2022, 12 – 3 pm ET | Virtual
- Wed, Sept 28, 2022, 12 – 3 pm ET | Virtual
- Wed, Oct 5, 2022, 12 – 3 pm ET | Virtual
- Wed, Oct 12, 2022, 12 – 3 pm ET | Virtual
- Mon, Nov 7 – Wed, Nov 9, 2022 | On-site (Houston, TX)
- Currently certified in good standing as a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Must be the majority owner of the company
- Have a minimum of three years of experience operating a business
- Minimum annual sales volume of $1,000,000
- Provide goods or services applicable to the Energy Industry