MentorWe have assisted my business to grow in the right direction. I have so much more confidence and making crucial decisions for my business being a part of this program it is a safe place to grow and be vulnerable with other business owners as they lean their expertise and suggestions truly is priceless.
Carol is past President of the National Association of Women Business Owners Greater Detroit Chapter and President of NAWBO/EXCEL a 501C3 that oversees three programs, NAWBO-U, GirlBiz and Athena PowerLinks,
• Tools to Support Your Business Internationally
• Purposeful Leadership in a Period of Uncertainty
• Financial Check-Up with Lawrence Jackson
• Recognizing Bias in Our Personal & Virtual Interactions
• SBA Webinar: PPP Update, Economic Injury, and Disaster Loans, and More
• Follow Great Lakes WBC on Facebook!
In this highly interactive, virtual program, WBENC partners with EOS Worldwide (the Entrepreneurial Operating System®) Professional and Certified EOS Implementers® to help WBEs achieve TRACTION in your business through self-implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) described in the book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman.