Great Lakes Women’s Business Council (Great Lakes WBC) is a nonprofit champion for women and minority businesses. We provide access to capital, certification for women-owned businesses, corporate contracting opportunities, and small business educational support.
Program Manager | Women’s Business Center
The primary responsibilities of the Program Coordinator are to maintain and develop excellent communication between the Wayne County Program staff and its clients, potential clients, and the communities it serves through outreach, virtual meetings, and coordinate website and social media updates with Great Lakes WBC Marketing team.
- Implement and maintain the Master Wayne County Program calendar for trainings, events, and seminars
- Qualify potential new clients through the intake request application, registration process, and setting up initial consultations
- Assist clients with accessing program resources
- Coordinate all announcements and event flyers to client database
- Administer client surveys, receive results, and prepare dashboard for Program specialists
- Report training and counseling data into EDMIS spreadsheet
- Assist with the coordination of events
- Coordinate with GLWBC Marketing team for promoting events
- Craft and administer post event surveys to capture client feedback
- Promote the Michigan Women’s Marketplace via www.miwomen.com website and encourage clients to register