Elevate Small Business Grant Program is Now Accepting Applications
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBank Indianapolis) has announced the opening of the 2021 Elevate Small Business Grant Program with up to $20,000 grants available. You can find program information, training tools, marketing materials, along with the application at www.fhlbi.com/elevate.
To qualify, an eligible small business must:
- Be headquartered in Indiana or Michigan;
- Been in business, under current ownership, for at least 12 months, before May 18, 2021;
- Have annual gross revenue less than $1 million;
- Be a for-profit business; and
- Partner with any FHLBank Indianapolis Member who is participating in the program.
- You can find a Member partner who has already identified interest in helping small businesses here.
- Small businesses can use up to $20,000 for capital expenditures, workforce training, or various other needs with a maximum of up to $10,000 for working capital.
- Applications are due May 18, 2021.
- Awards will be announced on August 13, 2021.
- Eligible expenses must occur between June 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022.