Register for the 2024 WBENC National Conference by January 15 to Secure Your Chance in the Friday Curated Events
Luck of the Draw!
WHAT IS LUCK OF THE DRAW?
The Friday events at the National Conference this year are a powerful curated experience to celebrate and connect our network with the WBENC America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises. All of the events on Friday require a ticket or invitation so that we can include as many members of the WBENC network as possible while hosting custom-designed networking events.
WBENC-Certified WBEs and National Members with full conference passes will need to opt into the Luck of the Draw process when registering for the event.
About the Luck of the Draw process:
The Luck of the Draw opt-in opportunity closes on January 15th at 11:59 PST.
- WBENC will draw names and individuals who opted in will receive notification of their outcome by January 19th.
- Select groups automatically receive a specific number of tickets due to their WBENC engagement. See the Luck of the Draw guidelines for information on the select groups.
- Winners will have until January 31st to claim their ticket – RSVP is required to claim your ticket if selected. There is no cost to claim a ticket, they are complimentary to Luck of the Draw winners.
- Conference registrants who did not win during the first drawing will automatically be added to the Luck of the Draw waitlist. If any unclaimed tickets become available, members of the waitlist will be notified via email in early February.
- Each individual can have one entry into the drawing.
- Companion passes are not available for Friday activities.
NOTE: Exhibitor Packages do not automatically generate an entry into the Luck of the Draw, you must register each individual and opt in to be included in the drawing process.