- The Senior Project FRESH/Market FRESH program is aimed at helping older adults eat healthier as they age.
- The program provides participants free nutrition counseling and $20 in coupons that can be exchanged for fresh fruits, vegetables, and other healthy foods sold at local farmers markets and roadside stands.
- Residents who are age 60 or older with a total household income of $22,459 or less for an individual, or $30,451 for a couple, are eligible to apply for the program.
- Applicants must live in a county participating in the program. The program runs from May 1 to Oct. 31 each year.
- If you think you are eligible and would like to participate in the program, please locate your lead agency by clicking the link below under participant resources.
$4 million in funding for small businesses that have been affected by COVID-19. all Oakland County small businesses are welcome to apply.