1st Annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Council Symposium
The 1st Annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Council Symposium is a resource to propel your business growth.
The Great Lakes Women’s Business Council will bring together certified women owned businesses, corporate and government supplier diversity and procurement professionals. The symposium will address the needs of emerging and established business owners. This is an opportunity for exceptional networking and executive level workshops for both certified women owned businesses and Great Lake WBC corporate members. Features are the WBE Exchange and Meet the Buyers, (major corporations). This is an exceptional opportunity for WBENC certified women owned businesses to leverage their certification.
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and women business owners
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Exhibit at the WBE Exchange (certified WBEs only)
- Meet one-on-one with corporate buyers at the “Meet the Buyers” session (certified WBEs only)
- Attend valuable workshops that will address the challenges women face in building and growing a business
- Complete 6 months of sales prospecting in a one day
Who Should Attend
- WBENC Certified Women Owned Business
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations, public institutions, and government entities
- Partners of Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Women who are interested in strategic business and developing professional business relationships