Signature Events Learn more about Great Lakes WBC Signature events.
One of 14 regional partner organizations with the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
Great Lakes Women's Business Council hosts a series of Webinars through out the year to empower the women business owners…
execWE is an invaluable executive training for women business leaders. This half-day program combines leadership and business education. ExecWE will…
Eligibility and Terms
- Complete a loan application and submit supporting documentation
- Businesses less than three years old must have a business plan
- Submit a non-refundable $75 application fee
- Demonstrate the inability to obtain financing from a traditional lending source by providing two letters of denial from two different traditional banks if loan request is more than $20,000.
- Be current on all federal debt including student loans, child support and taxes
*Limited time offer
- Length: The loan may be extended for up to five years
Interest: Currently 5%*
- Collateral: Collateral will be sought and personal guarantees are required by all owners of 20% or more.
- Business Assistance: Borrowers must meet with CEED Lending staff once a month or as deemed necessary.