- NEW | Michigan Small Business Survival Grant Program
- Michigan Stages Survival Grant Program
- MIWISH Grants for Small Business | Apply
- Indiana Small Business Grants for Women
- Southern Smoke: Emergency Relief Program
- CEED Lending
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance | Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance | This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- SBA Express Bridge Loan | Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- ACCION loans for Indiana
- Goldman Sachs Resource Center
- KIVA loans | 0% Interest Loans now come with a 60 day grace period and a $15,000 maximum
- The EnrichHER Funding
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
This loan program provides loan forgiveness for retaining employees by temporarily expanding the traditional SBA 7(a) loan program.
- PPP Fact Sheet | PPP FAQs
- Michigan PPP | Faith Base Info
- ACCION | Emergency Capital for Small Businesses in Illinois and Indiana
- Bank of America’s small business resources page for federal Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA PPP | Second Draw Loans | PPP Re-Opens to Small Lenders on 1/15 & All Lenders on 1/19
- American Express has established Stand for Small, a coalition of more than 40 companies that have come together to provide meaningful support to small businesses as they navigate the impacts of COVID-19 and have published a Business Guide to Navigating COVID-19, including business insights and articles on leadership, team-building and operations.
- AMBE COVID19 Safe Launch Re-Start
- Detroit Means Business
- Covidcap | Covidcap.com is a searchable database of over $1 trillion in COVID-19 cash relief resources available to small business and nonprofit entrepreneurs everywhere.
- Facebook’s Business Resource Hub has information and toolkits to help manage your business through COVID-19.
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women | 10 courses that provide a practical business education – strengthening your business knowledge, skills and plans for growth.
- IBM Institute for Business Value
- KPMG infographic and checklist on understanding the implications of COVID-19 for private companies.
- Michigan Food Assistance
- Michigan Good Food Fund – Peer-to-Peer Sessions: A Virtual Learning & Networking Opportunity for Food Business Owners
- Michigan Women’s Marketplace COVID-19 Resources
- New Economy Initiative – COVID-19 Resource Center for Small Businesses
- Hispanic Small Business Center to support Hispanic, Latino and Latinx-owned businesses
- Project N95 is the national clearinghouse for personal protective equipment for medical workers. Hospitals report what supplies they need and suppliers report what supplies they have. If you are a WBE supplier with medical supplies and equipment, submit here to help connect with hospitals in need
- PwC’s COVID-19 Navigator | Assess the potential impact to your business and gauge your readiness to respond
- SunTrust’s Business in the Time of Coronavirus considerations and action sheet | PDF
- Tech Against Coronavirus | Tech software solutions and products that help maintain collaboration when working remotely
- Techtown Detroit | Free consultations with members of the TechTown team using digital platforms
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Reopening Business Digital Resources Center, with tools and resources to help employers and employees return to work safely and successfully.
- WBENC COVID-19 Resources