Updated August 9. 2021
- MIWISH Grants for Small Business | Apply
- Indiana Small Business Grants for Women
- Southern Smoke: Emergency Relief Program
- 12 Best Minority Small Business Grants for 2021 | Fundera | Investopedia
- SBA to Open Shuttered Venue Operators Grants April 8, 2021 | More Info
- Attention Women Entrepreneurs! Women’s Net has grants available for women seeking to start or grow existing businesses. Each month they award Amber Grants of at least $10,000. The grant deadline is May 31. Visit ambergrantsforwomen.com
- CEED Lending | CEED Lending is an initiative of the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council (WBC). We provide business expansion financing and small business loans to start-up and existing enterprises owned by women or men in the following nine southeast Michigan counties: Hillsdale, Jackson, Lenawee, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne. Loan amounts vary from $5,000 to $50,000.
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance | Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance | This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- Goldman Sachs Resource Center
- KIVA loans | 0% Interest Loans now come with a 60 day grace period and a $15,000 maximum
- The EnrichHER Funding
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
This loan program provides loan forgiveness for retaining employees by temporarily expanding the traditional SBA 7(a) loan program.
- PPP Fact Sheet | PPP FAQs
- Michigan PPP | Faith Base Info
- Bank of America’s small business resources page for federal Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA PPP | Second Draw Loans | PPP extended until May 31 to Small Lenders
- PPP Program Contacts
- Announcement about PPP from the White House
- AMBE COVID19 Safe Launch Re-Start
- Annuity.org – a free web finance resource
- Covidcap | Covidcap.com is a searchable database of over $1 trillion in COVID-19 cash relief resources available to small business and nonprofit entrepreneurs everywhere.
- Detroit Means Business | The Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- Facebook’s Business Resource Hub has information and toolkits to help manage your business through COVID-19.
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women | 10 courses that provide a practical business education – strengthening your business knowledge, skills, and plans for growth.
- IBM Institute for Business Value
- KPMG infographic and checklist on understanding the implications of COVID-19 for private companies.
- Michigan Food Assistance
- Michigan Good Food Fund – Peer-to-Peer Sessions: A Virtual Learning & Networking Opportunity for Food Business Owners
- Michigan Women’s Marketplace COVID-19 Resources
- New Economy Initiative – COVID-19 Resource Center for Small Businesses
- Hispanic Small Business Center to support Hispanic, Latino, and Latinx-owned businesses
- Project N95 is the national clearinghouse for personal protective equipment for medical workers. Hospitals report what supplies they need and suppliers report what supplies they have. If you are a WBE supplier with medical supplies and equipment, submit here to help connect with hospitals in need
- PwC’s COVID-19 Navigator | Assess the potential impact on your business and gauge your readiness to respond
- SunTrust’s Business in the Time of Coronavirus considerations and action sheet | PDF
- Tech Against Coronavirus | Tech software solutions and products that help maintain collaboration when working remotely
- Techtown Detroit | Free consultations with members of the TechTown team using digital platforms
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Reopening Business Digital Resources Center, with tools and resources to help employers and employees return to work safely and successfully.
- WBENC COVID-19 Resources