- Michigan Small Business Survival Grant Program
- Michigan Stages Survival Grant Program
- MIWISH Grants for Small Business | Apply
- Indiana Small Business Grants for Women
- Southern Smoke: Emergency Relief Program
- Fundera | 12 Best Minority Small Business Grants for 2021
- SBA to Open Shuttered Venue Operators Grants April 8, 2021 | More Info
- CEED Lending
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance | Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance | This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- EDIL Loan Limit Increases | The SBA recently announced a policy change that significantly increases loan limits up to 24 months of economic injury with a maximum loan amount of $500,000. These loans were previously limited to six months of economic injury up to a maximum of $150,000. For businesses that received an EIDL loan last year, an email was sent to notify them of the change and to inform that they can apply for additional amount along with instructions.
- SBA Express Bridge Loan | Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- Goldman Sachs Resource Center
- KIVA loans | 0% Interest Loans now come with a 60 day grace period and a $15,000 maximum
- The EnrichHER Funding
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
This loan program provides loan forgiveness for retaining employees by temporarily expanding the traditional SBA 7(a) loan program.
- PPP Fact Sheet | PPP FAQs
- Michigan PPP | Faith Base Info
- Bank of America’s small business resources page for federal Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA PPP | Second Draw Loans | PPP extended until May 31 to Small Lenders
- PPP Program Contacts
- Announcement about PPP from the White House
- American Express has established Stand for Small, a coalition of more than 40 companies that have come together to provide meaningful support to small businesses as they navigate the impacts of COVID-19 and have published a Business Guide to Navigating COVID-19, including business insights and articles on leadership, team-building and operations.
- AMBE COVID19 Safe Launch Re-Start
- Detroit Means Business
- Covidcap | Covidcap.com is a searchable database of over $1 trillion in COVID-19 cash relief resources available to small business and nonprofit entrepreneurs everywhere.
- Facebook’s Business Resource Hub has information and toolkits to help manage your business through COVID-19.
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women | 10 courses that provide a practical business education – strengthening your business knowledge, skills, and plans for growth.
- IBM Institute for Business Value
- KPMG infographic and checklist on understanding the implications of COVID-19 for private companies.
- Michigan Food Assistance
- Michigan Good Food Fund – Peer-to-Peer Sessions: A Virtual Learning & Networking Opportunity for Food Business Owners
- Michigan Women’s Marketplace COVID-19 Resources
- New Economy Initiative – COVID-19 Resource Center for Small Businesses
- Hispanic Small Business Center to support Hispanic, Latino, and Latinx-owned businesses
- Project N95 is the national clearinghouse for personal protective equipment for medical workers. Hospitals report what supplies they need and suppliers report what supplies they have. If you are a WBE supplier with medical supplies and equipment, submit here to help connect with hospitals in need
- PwC’s COVID-19 Navigator | Assess the potential impact on your business and gauge your readiness to respond
- SunTrust’s Business in the Time of Coronavirus considerations and action sheet | PDF
- Tech Against Coronavirus | Tech software solutions and products that help maintain collaboration when working remotely
- Techtown Detroit | Free consultations with members of the TechTown team using digital platforms
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Reopening Business Digital Resources Center, with tools and resources to help employers and employees return to work safely and successfully.
- WBENC COVID-19 Resources