Great Lakes Women's Business Conference
Our annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference addresses the needs of both aspiring and established business owners while delivering strategies for succeeding in a highly competitive market. The conference is attended by 1000+ women business owners (WBE’s), corporate procurement and supplier diversity professionals, government representatives and partner organizations.
Marketing opportunities for 125+ women certified own businesses are available in the Women’s Business Showcase. More than 50 corporate members participate in the Meet the Buyers portion of the conference.
- Opportunities to meet and develop relationships with supplier diversity and purchasing representatives from corporations, public institutions and government entities.
- Build relationships with women business owners and conference attendees.
- Attend valuable workshops that will assist in strengthening and growing your business.
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council.
- Create relationships with potential customers.
Who Should Attend?
- Women business owners and their sales teams
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations, public institutions and government entities.
- Supporters and partners of the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Women who are interested in starting or growing their business
More information to come.