The 19th Annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference is the resource to accelerate your business forward.
The Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference brings together 1,000+ certified women owned businesses from around the country, corporate and government supplier diversity and procurement professionals. The conference addresses the needs of emerging and established business owners. It delivers strategies for growing your business through engagement with major corporations and government entities, dynamic networking and executive level workshops. This is an exceptional opportunity for WBENC certified women owned businesses to leverage their certifications.
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and women business owners
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Exhibit at the Women’s Business Showcase with a table-top display
- Meet one-on-one with purchasing representatives at WEMatch (invitation only)
- Attend professional-level workshops that will assist in growing your leadership skills and business
- Complete 6 months of sales prospecting in 2 days
Who Should Attend?
- WBENC certified women owned business
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations, public institutions and government entities
- Partners of Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Women who are interested in growing their business