The 17th Annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference is the resource to propel your brand forward.
The Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference brings together 1,000+ certified women owned businesses from around the country, corporate and government supplier diversity and procurement professionals. The conference addresses the needs of emerging and established business owners. It delivers strategies for growing your business through matchmaking with major corporations and government entities, dynamic networking and executive level workshops. This is an exceptional opportunity for WBENC certified women owned businesses to leverage their certification.
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and women business owners
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Exhibit at the Women’s Business Showcase with a table-top display (certified WBEs only)
- Meet one-on-one with purchasing representatives at the Meet the Buyers event
- Attend valuable workshops that will assist in strengthening and growing your business
- Complete 6 months of sales prospecting in 2 days
Who Should Attend:
- WBENC Certified Women Owned Business
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations, public institutions, and government entities
- Partners of Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Women who are interested in growing their business
Online registration is now closed, but on-site registration will be available at the conference. Please use the download link below and bring the completed registration form with you on Tuesday.Download the 2017 Conference Registration Form (pdf, 130k)