• Did you know


    $ 11.6 billion in annual revenue and 46,000 us workers are employed by Great Lakes WBC certified women business enterprises.
  • Did you know


    Great Lakes Women’s Business Center has trained over 15,000 small business owners and entrepreneurs.
  • Did you know


    CEED Lending has made $6 million in small business loans creating 1,800 jobs.
  • Did you know


    Women make 80% of the consumer decisions and influence the other 20%.
  • Did you know


    1 in 11 adult American women is an entrepreneur.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 1

In the News

Print publication

Certification can help women-owned business - Detroit Free Press

15th Annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference Announces Keynote Speaker - The Michigan Chronicle

‘Family Biz - Stories of succession, success by Jennette Smith - Crains Detroit Business

2015 Honorees Carissa Serylo and Catherine Koch featured – “CEED honors two Farmington area women for business success” - Farmington Voice

2015 Honoree Kelly Pickett “Made in Detroit” - The Weigh Magazine

Television

Michigan Matters: Women In Business And Presidential Politics - Michelle Richards featured on CBS Detroit Channel 62 Michigan Matters with Carol Cain

Women-owned Businesses in metro Detroit Network WDIV Channel 4 feature with Paula Tutman

Michelle Richards and Board Member Serafina Schorer featured on CBS Detroit Channel 62 Michigan Matters with Carol Cain

2015 Honoree and Loan program promotion (3 Dogs 1 Cat 4 Detroit) WDIV Channel 4 feature with Paula Tutman

Certification promotion with Pamela Prince-Eason featured on CBS Detroit Channel 62 Michigan Matters with Carol Cain

Tips for women to be more successful in business with Janie Goldberg, president of OmniSource Marketing Angela Answers on Fox 59 Indianapolis

Online Distribution

16th Annual Great Lakes Women's Business Conference Michigan Matters with Carol Cain

Oakland County Blog: CEED Lending

CEED Lending launches Pitch'n Pontiac Competition

Michipreneur : Pitch'n Pontiac

Oakland Times : Pitch'n Pontiac

Rebranding, done well, provides opportunity to prove relevance

Oakland County offers business workshops

Owner of Sno Biz Detroit to be honored at 32nd Annual Award Celebration

Michipreneur blog

Examiner.com

Crain’s Detroit Business

2015 Honoree Diana Caldwell featured - “Pearl Pathways CEO Honored” Inside Indiana Business

Center for Empowerment and Economic Development to offer $500,000 in loans for small businesses in Pontiac The Oakland Press